Sunday 29 May 2022

 First solo exhibition!

      Dear Fran,

      I am very happy to inform you that 27 of my works are currently exhibited at C. C. La Estación in Guillena.

     As I had already told you, they are paintings reflecting some corners of Las Pajanosas, Guillena and Torre de la Reina; places for which I feel a special predilection.

     Needless to say, all the proceeds, in full, will go to the children with FD in these towns because, as you can imagine, I know well what it means to have to fight to be put on the same level as the bulk of society.

     The exhibition will be open until June 5 and I hope that many people will come and that the collaboration will be generous. I tell you, then, that the Fagin project is working and that I cannot stop talking here about the people who, like Loli, the Civic Centre’s librarian, are making an effort to ensure that everything goes perfectly and that visitors get all the possible information from the paintings, because there are some neighbours who, if not with a little help, do not recognize certain places.

     I have tried to present very varied pieces, but all with things to offer, just as we are in real life.

      Fran, I think it's worth approaching La Estación.

      Y. a.

      Mary

No comments: